Monday, July 10, 2017

Gratitude Monday - Full Cirque-l Edition

Warspite Lake with Mt. Black Prince.




Enjoying myself on the shore of this beautiful tarn.

We went hiking in Kananaskis on Saturday and I am very grateful. We found a short, fairly easy hike that led to the shore of beautiful, peaceful tarn. I found it difficult to leave.
The hike is Cirque Black Prince and once you get to the lake you can walk back on a parallel path for a bit until it joins the main path.
The loop makes for a delightful walk.

6 comments:

messymimi said...

It looks like a delightful place, i'm glad you got to go. It took me several times trying before your blog fully loaded so i could read it and comment, and i'm glad it finally did.

Leah J. Utas said...

I'm glad you did, too, Messymimi.

Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous. Currently I am grateful for the ocean view and the beautiful palm trees.

Leah J. Utas said...

Sounds good, Kimberley.

solarity said...

Such beauty.

Mary Anne in Kentucky

Leah J. Utas said...

Aye, I am so glad to have done this hike.