Monday, July 20, 2015

Gratitude Monday -- Dis-Spirited Edition

I am very grateful I know how to get rid of attached entities.
I am grateful I know such things can happen and how to find them on me, but getting them off me is the best.
Spirit or entity attachment happens. I am not in any way talking about possession of any sort. That's a whole different kettle of butts. I haven't the training to go near it.
But attachment happens when a spirit, or entity if you will, sees a weak spot in your energy and latches on. It can happen for a variety of reasons  and manifest in a number of ways.

I'd been feeling out of sorts recently for no obvious reason. I was unable to think straight, lost the fun feeling of writing and creating, and more telling than anything, I was enjoying keeping the house dark.
For the latter, it's been hot here. One must close the windows, draw the blinds, close the curtains. Commonly keeping the bedroom curtains closed makes me claustrophobic. For the last few weeks it hasn't bothered me much. I was even liking it.
That's not good.
This, more than anything, made me think I had a hitchhiker.
On Saturday evening I put myself in a moderately relaxed state, called in the Archangel Michael because it is always good to have an expert handy, and scanned from the top down.
Unfortunately, the phone rang while I was working on some deep gray spots near my abdomen. It disturbed me enough I had to quit, but I had found a few extras on me and some entities hanging around.
For instance, my dad (or a spirit posing as him) was hanging around me. He kept saying, "There's something you don't know" and looking quite grim and concerned as he did it.
After trying to reason him away I finally told him, "Of course there is. The stuff I don't know far outweighs the stuff I do know. Whatever this is it is what I have decided to experience and I will have it."

Yesterday I finished the job. I unplugged the phone. My husband took a nap. I spent a bit more than an hour at it and I think I got shed of everyone.
Afterward I brought in light to cover and shield me and asked for protection.

I feel lighter, in both the not-dark sense, and the physically not as heavy sense.

It's a good feeling and for it I am grateful.








8 comments:

messymimi said...

In my tradition, i pray daily for the casting down of strongholds so what you would call hitchhikers don't have anything within to which to cling. It helps a lot, especially when i can see a diffuclt area and deal with it.

Leah J. Utas said...

That's a good practice, Messymimi.

Barbara Martin said...

Leah, I've done similar to you, as well as using Holy Water. The latter is especially good at getting rid of "hot" things.

Leah J. Utas said...

Barbara, that's interesting. I've never worked with Holy Water. In fact, it never occurred to me. I will be looking into it.

Virginia Lee said...

I think there was a lot of such occurring last week. I know I had several really bad days for no logical reason. I was in a bad state. I finally made a concerted effort to meditate and do cleansing breaths several times a day and by yesterday I was much better. In general, I send my "people" packing if I feel negativity, but when I'm vulnerable due to physical pain, I forget to protect myself. I have crystals that need to be recharged, come to think of it.

I love you, Leah. You help me remember what matters. That's huge. xo

Leah J. Utas said...

VL, thanks so much. Glad you got ride of the extras. And thanks for letting me know I have helped.

Anonymous said...

Hitchhikers be gone!!!

Leah J. Utas said...

Thanks, Kimberley.