Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Time To Wake Up


Spiritual awakening is great.
I'm all for it, but the manifestations of it can leave a lot to be desired.
Specifically No.11 on the above-linked list, the limited desire to do anything, is the one I'm struggling with right now.
Writing is how I define myself. It has been since I was five years old and put together what I knew in my heart I wanted with the word that described it.
I wrote on Monday and some yesterday, too. In fact I wrote a page before breakfast. I'm currently doing a massive rewrite of a manuscript duller than watching a TV channel with no signal.
I plug away, but the fun, the joy, the intense desire to bound out of bed and pound the keyboard is missing in action. If my desire to write were hot wax, then currently it would be long cooled into blocks.

Meditation and self-hypnosis (I am a certified transpersonal hypnotherapist. I know what to do.) helps, when I get around to doing it. This important part of my life is being held in abeyance. I choose to believe it's because I need a break.
As the link noted, one has to shut down to reboot.
A recent spirit message reminded me to go with the universal flow. That is, whatever's going on I should simply accept it for what it is and enjoy it as much as I can.
I try.  It is frustrating to know what I should do and what I want to do, and yet have no compelling desire to do it.

Certain of the ascension symptoms are happening concurrently. Again, this is great because I know it's going to end well.

Eleven years ago I quit my paid employment to write books.
I have done that.
I should have noted when I put it out to the Universe that I was quitting to write books to be commercially published and physically available on bookstore shelves.
Sign No. 9 of the second link talks about quicker manifestations.
Good.
How about it Universe?
I'm waking up. I'll be done with all these frustrating symptoms soon.
I put it out to You about commercial publication of my manuscripts, and thanks for all you do.

So tell me readers, what about you? Got the symptoms? How's it going?
Or is this the first you've heard of it?

4 comments:

messymimi said...

Not much changes here; hope yours manifests soon as a book i can go buy and hold and sip coffee and enjoy.

Leah J. Utas said...

Thanks so much, Messymimi.

Kate said...

I've been struggling with this one for years. Most recent manifestation was throwing my back out the day I was supposed to start a physical new job. What do you think the universe is trying to tell me?

Leah J. Utas said...

Kate, thanks for stopping by. Glad you're here.
I don't know what the Uni is up to with you, but it might be worth looking at all the expressions that contain the word "back."
Going back to something? Got your back up? Backed into a corner? Put your back into it? Just a thought.