Thursday, February 7, 2008

Chequing In On Abundance

The new moon hit last night at 8:44 p.m. in my part of the world. That means I have until 8:44 tonight to write an abundance cheque.
I have already done so. I like to get to it as soon as possible although I did forget once.
I wrote it as soon as I remembered and got back on track the following month.

If you’ve never done it, or you’ve forgotten the steps, this is what you do:
Take a blank cheque from your cheque book.
Write your own name, in full, in the Pay to the Order of line.
In the dollar amount box at the end of the line write Paid In Full.
In the amount line write Paid In Full.
Sign it The Law of Abundance.
Leave the date blank.
In the memo line write Thank You or leave it blank as you see fit.
Put the cheque away and forget about it.

If you don’t have a chequing account or can’t spare a blank one draw one and fill it out accordingly. The Universe will understand.

Keep in mind that abundance means many things and presents itself in a variety of forms such as health, work, love, friends, or activity, just to name a few. Keep your eyes and your mind and your heart open.

Want to know when the new moon is in your area?
Go here

4 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

The cheque is written - thanks for the reminder, dfLeah!

Leah J. Utas said...

My pleasure, dfBag Lady.

Reb said...

Mine too. I am amazed how my life has changed since I started doing this. Just little things but they add up to a big whole.

Leah J. Utas said...

Reb, it's really quite something.