Sunday, February 4, 2007

The Angels Have My Number

Lately I’ve been noticing number sequences, chiefly “666.” It shows up when I play computer solitaire. I’ll have three sixes in a row. Is solitaire the work of the Devil? Should I call in an exorcist? How does one cast evil out of a computer anyway?

According to Doreen Virtue, PH.D., in her book Healing With the Angels, number sequences are messages from angels. They’re simply trying to get our attention and we ought to give it.

This sequence has long been associated with the Antichrist. I had a bit too much fun with this about 18 years ago when I saw an out-of-province Chrysler vehicle that sported “666” as part of its alpha-numeric licence plate. I ran a photo of it complete with obvious cutline.

Apparently “666” means you’re spending too much thought on the material world. Good to know that Satan isn’t taking any special interest in me.
The first sequence that drew my attention—and my husband’s— was “555.” I commonly noticed it on the stove clock while I was making supper. I didn’t think too much about it at first, but it was a daily event for several months. When we see it, or any other number sequence, we stop what we’re doing and acknowledge it. We sing out a vowel sound associate with one of the chakras like “oooooo” or “oohhh” and keep it up until the clock changes.

Dr. Virtue says that “555”mean a big life change is on the way. Well, I waited for years for that to come about, but it did.
A few months ago I started noticing these numbers in different places. Licence plates, range road signs that I’d never paid attention to before. I was sharply drawn to these numbers. I wasn’t just seeing them. It was as though I was absorbing them. The life change was the death of my dad two months ago. I haven’t really noticed “555” since then beyond seeing it on the stove clock.

Lately it’s been “444.” Times, licence plates, cards, grocery store tabs, all sorts of places. According to Dr. Virtue, this means the angels are surrounding me and their help is nearby.
That’s good. You can never have too much help from beyond. Whatever else these sequences may mean, I’m grateful that somebody somewhere is looking out for me.

For more information, Dr. Virtue’s website is http://www.angeltherapy.com/

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting that 555 means a big life change...

In Chicago, the old fire department telegraph code for a fire was 555.

Big life change, indeed.

steadydrip said...

I have tried 3 times to post on the Waterfront blog and three times I have tried to get the script posted on my blogspot blog with no luck. Normally, three is a good number for me.

In the meantime, I'm trying really hard to keep with you all.

:)

kid

jennifersando said...

That's very interesting. I am going to pay more attention to numbers around me in that way from now on. I have a chakra clearing CD from Doreen Virtue, actually. It's a great, helpful CD -- I listen to it often.

Anonymous said...

Geez. I don't know if I believe in this numbers stuff. But then again, my whole life I have been surrounded by the sequence 43. It comes up in change at the till, as addresses, lotery numbers, bank balances, etc. Weird. But if I were you, I'd be checking the back of my head in a mirror for the mark of the devil! Remember Omen? hehe. And yes, DT...that is a big life change. Funny 444 would refer to angels at your back too. 4 is my wife's lucky number. Three in a row and she'd be in heaven!

Margie said...

This odd occurrence has happened to me before, too, which is so bizarre. Not looking at the clock at 5:55, but looking at the clock at the same time for a few days in a row.

Another weird, but sad related thing happened to me once. On a Saturday night when I was 15 I looked at the clock at 10:40 p.m. and froze. For some reason I had a weird feeling like I needed to keep that time of day in mind.

The following Monday I found out a kid I went to school with was shot and killed at that very same time. Anyhow, it's amazing that we sense things like this, even if we don't really know what it means at the time.

Leah J. Utas said...

Thanks for your comments, everyone.
Isabel, that was a very interesting experience.

Unknown said...

That's interesting...I find myself being drawn to grow stronger in my faith, which will include studying the spiritual world more. This was helpful to me...thanks!

Harbormaster said...

Arizona finally renumbered highway 666 because of the sign theft. Sorry there was trouble with my blog on the waterfront. Maybe the third attempt was the best formed comment! Number patterns are interesting for most of us, except when blogger is acting up.