Monday, November 27, 2006

A Conversation With The Earth

The Earth is a sentient being. I hadn’t realized it until I found myself speaking with her one day.
I’d fully relaxed myself and taken the Earth’s energy up through my chakras. Soon I found myself in a small, grassy clearing at the edge of a lovely, deciduous forest. The trees were in mature, dark leaf. It was very early morning and the sun rising in the far northeast behind me. Though I could see grass and trees, a thick blanket of white light, like a low, thick fog, covered everything.
A layer of golden light covered this fog and I could sense amorphous beings within it. On the fog’s underside was a layer of inviting, bright green light hovering just above the dew-darkened grass.
As the fog grew thinner an edge of turquoise began to ribbon through it. The golden layer grew and more ribbons of turquoise appeared and became wider. The layer of green grew upward, and there, through the transforming, dissipating light at the edge of the forest, stood a woman.
The full branches of the tall trees reached over her head forming a protective, yet inviting archway. The forest was a cave, and this was its entrance.
She was clad in a long, white gown and appeared simultaneously as a young maiden, a mature, maternal woman, and a wise crone. Her shoulder length dark hair was edged with dark red and a proud, vibrant streak of gray graced the front.
Her eyes were endless, warm and dark, and spoke of depth and age and knowing. A sash of glorious red ran from one shoulder to the opposite hip and was edged with a thin blade of black. A tinge of harvest gold light surrounded her, as did an aura of expectancy. She sent out a feeling of a great, impending birth filled with the energy of vibrant new life.
“It is me you feel when you feel Earth (my) energy,” she said. “My love.”
“To you in your time my others, the other planets in your known system, are uninhabited. Oh that is a joke! But for you, it is the only way for you now to understand. Too many ‘Others.’ Too much for your way of being. Change. Understand. You will see it as real.”
Our present level of intellectual and spiritual development prevents us from accepting sentient life beyond our own. However, after the Earth and societal changes we would. (My note.)
She went on to talk about the life in other dimensions and under her surface, some of the access points, and the coming changes.
“Entrances and ports. Yes Shasta. Yes Rocky Mountains. Yes China Desert. Yes Pampas. This (Pampas) is a second entrance to Antarctica. (It is) needed because of ease of exit for visiting, like a back door. Are others inside me, long sealed. (Other entrances are not in use at present. (My note.) Too bad.”
“I will cleanse. I am sore and tired . . . wrong word . . . I ache, not just with pain that is felt physical, also hurting of abuse of surface children. But I take you along now that we are ready to go.”
“In your years? Unknown. In seasons. Some cycles yet before entrance to the New Way. Others of my, mine, call, encourage, but I am still. To come, yes it does. Seasons. Cycles. The great new season-cycle, my completion, finish and new. Rested and resting now. Yes.”
Her communication sounded choppy to me, but I think that was a problem at my end. I believe it was due to my surprise at the information and my lack of experience in communicating with her, not a deficiency in her ability to express herself.
It was clear, however, that the Earth is a living thing with her own consciousness. It is difficult for us to accept that the Earth is a living sentient creature, but she is.
We are alive because of the Earth. She grows our food, provides us with water, and her crops clean and create the very air we breathe. In short, she sustains us.
We have to treat the Earth like the living creature she is and not a combination endless mine of riches and garbage dump. We need to assist her by cleaning the water and filling in the holes and scars we leave with our improvements and rapacity.
She is our shelter. She is our constant companion and our reminder of the continuing cycles of rebirth.
She has a voice and it is time to start listening to it.

No comments: