Friday, February 3, 2017

Your Life Is Your Strength

The above is what I received this morning while meditating. Preceding it was a blast of light near the bottom of the sacral chakra.  Preceding that was a blast of strength felt at the base of the solar plexus chakra coupled with a scene in which the cover of a manhole located there came off.

There's no mistaking the interpretation. It is time to talk of many things,* the bulk of which no one talks about for fear of being labelled a kook, a flake, or the like.
So what?
I am that I am.
My life is my strength.
That means the events of it, the things that shape you and make you what you are. In my case, I  believe those events include interactions with extraterrestrials.
I can't offer proof to anyone, nor do I presume to. What I have to offer in evidence is a series of events throughout my life that lead me to this conclusion.

For example, I had a dream when I was about 10 years old. In it I awoke on an operating table surrounded by a team of doctors. The room was dingy, dirty, and yellowish. All the doctors were in the usual mask, cap, and gown, blue in color. The only other thing I remember of this was thinking I should go right back to sleep. I did.

I have always remembered this. Consequently when I read a similar description in Whitley Strieber's Communion my heart thumped against my ribcage.  That has long been my signal to pay attention to what is happening.
I had the same response when I saw the bookcover. It terrified me yet I felt compelled to read it. It took several weeks before I built up the courage to do so. I am glad I did.

There are many other incidents throughout my early life. They've all but disappeared now, and I can honestly say I miss them.
Today's message is probably the signal to move on to the next phase of whatever is happening.
I am ready.

__
* Paraphrase from The Walrus and The Carpenter, from Through The Looking -Glass and What Alice Found There, Lewis Carroll.



5 comments:

Tabor said...

At least you are ready. How many of us can say that! I feel somewhat "unspecial" right now.

messymimi said...

May what comes be extraordinary!

Leah J. Utas said...

Tabor, I am sure you are special.

Messymimi, thank you.

Hilary said...

I am open to believing that just about anything can happen. And sometimes it does. May it all be positive.

Leah J. Utas said...

Anything is possible, in fact everything is possible. Thank you, Hilary.