Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dear Blog:

I’m sorry to have ignored you so much lately. I’ll try to do better. I really messed up the other day trying to get you an RSS feed. Downloaded the wrong thing and had an awful time trying to kill it off. Computer searches don’t show anything, but a screen for it shows up on start up along with the dialer dialogue box.
Meanwhile, I did find the right thing for RSS, but I’m a wee bit snake bit over the earlier incident. I hope it’s not too late. I applied to BlogBurst so you’d get some more attention. It requires Atom or RSS. Something at the bottom of the posts talks about Atom and subscribing to it. When I click I get some of my posts. I wish I knew more, Blog. You deserve better. I tried Technorati six weeks ago. Nothing.
How is the BlogRoll treating you? I think it’s wonderful. I hope you do, too.
I’d like to get you some more pictures. The bird feeders have been steadily occupied by redpolls since the cold weather and wind started up. The photos have to be taken out the window and as soon as the blinds move they get scared and fly off. The ones facing away from the window stay, but I’d only get a photo of tail feathers. I don’t think you’d like that.
I’m trying, Blog. I’ll look around and see what else I can do for you. I’ll write again soon.

No comments: